[bksvol-discuss] Probably not, but I have to ask...

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 04:22:15 -0600

I am almost sure I know the answer before I ask, but I am wondering if we make
it like a scanners note, if we can add a table of contents to help readers know
chapters and pages to better judge lengths, etc.  Text navigation and search
can be tough or impossible for people like my daughter, and she often wants to
know if reading a chapter is a manageable goal, but one of her readers does not
have search capability and the other would consume the time it would take her
to read many pages, due to tough access.  So, I wondered if it could be
bracketed much like a picture description if we wanted to add a table of
contents.

Valerie, hoping, but not hopeful.