[bksvol-discuss] Re: Probably a dumb question...

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:24:47 -0700

Hi Valerie,

I don't know, but kind of doubt that the Kindle will handle bookshare files.
If daisy or opf files are not in the list of file types that the Kindle will
handle, you have your answer.  Oh, maybe you could put the xml file on
there.  I just don't know.  Maybe it will.  I'd say just check the list of
file types that the kindle will handle against the files in a bookshare file
and see.

Sorry I'm not more helpful with this.

Mayrie