[bksvol-discuss] Re: Preaching to the choir?

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:18:54 -0500

Excellent idea Mike.
Laura Ann
At 12:44 PM 3/23/2009, you wrote:
Hi Mickey,
It's not a totally bad idea, but we would lose alot of good volunteers. This list gets a bit long and repetitious at times and some people don't like to wade through that. I think there should a newsletter that goes out periodically to all volunteers. It could contain gleanings from this list plus anything bookshare staff wants us to know.
Mike