[bksvol-discuss] Re: Preaching to the choir?

  • From: "Mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:53:29 -0400

I'm one of those who had to leave because of traffic. But if we were all doing
what we were supposed to, there'd be no need to direct books to certain people,
or less, and the list could revert to tips and tricks.

And I love the discussion. All of us want to make this the absolutely best
place for finding books of quality.

Mickey