[bksvol-discuss] Re: Preaching to the choir?

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:57:46 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Personally, I agree with Ann, I'm not in favor of a forum interaction
either. Reading postings on a message board or forum is much more time
consuming, not to mention the registration and log-in procedure.

I also feel there's a lot of traffic on this list, but if it's a problem,
there's always the digest format, or simply browse by subject line. There's
no requirement that each of us read every posting. I read only those of
interest to me.

Blessings.

Lynn I