[bksvol-discuss] Re: Possible wishlist item

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:38:50 -0500

Ah well, smile Thanks Cindy for looking.

perhaps next month I might be able to get a copy.

But I am a bit disappointed by this book, as it does look like it got dipped
in water.  I have to wonder if the library who loaned it knew this.

grrrrrr, the curse of borrowed books.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council