[bksvol-discuss] Possible wishlist item

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:39:52 -0500

I don't normally ask for much as far as books goes.  But the only copy of
this book in Pennsylvania must have been dipped or dropped into water,
several of the pages are washed out, and I had to physically pull apart
several pages.  I can not in good conscience, not well, actually physically
fix this book to the point it is readable.  So  am asking please could
someone please scan and submit

Leading the Way The Story of Leader Dogs for the Blind
By William D. Eisenberg

I would try another copy but there is not another copy in the state and I
don't have the funds to buy a used copy.  Thanks, it is a short book only I
say 101 pages.

Thanks for whoever could get it, smile.

I know it is not of much interest to a lot of people, but I like reading the
different histories of the schools.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council