[bksvol-discuss] Re: Possible book quality issue

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 09:00:43 -0600

sometimes it might be that they are new and just learning.
sometimes it may be that something else happens.

or in the case of this book I scanned it and read it through and the book was entirely there so not sure why a line would be missing.
I take a lot of time with my scans and strive for excellence.
I hope my scans are improving and have improved but I have always wanted quality work.

I also read through entirely now as a proof reader and know my validating have improved from my first one but am human and am sure I miss things.

My point here is that its not just careless validating or scanning or that someone doesn't care.
it may be they are learning and new to validating or scanning,
learning
or that something else might have ruined the scan and validation after its uploaded.
I don't know.
Laura Ann

At 02:49 AM 1/2/2009, you wrote:
That reminds me of another book that I just scanned and am proofing. So Cindy, here's one more title for the books being scanned list. Its called Gianna Aborted... and lived to tell about it by Jessica Shaver. Although this book had an excellent rating, the first line of every other page was missing!
I guess I'd better get on that book quality button too.
Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>