[bksvol-discuss] Re: Possible Solution For Page Numbers in Books

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 21:24:03 -0400

Hi all,

Um, there's only one caveat about adding page numbers to books.  Usually the
title pages and prefices and contents and so on, all the before stuff either is
un-numbered and/or may be numbered with roman numerals.

However, if you just want the page numbers to match the printed pages that Word
sees, then this is a good option.  It's in the insert menu, under page numbers.
 There's a dialog that specifies location and format and all.  It will add them
sure enough.

Ann P.

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT