[bksvol-discuss] Re: Possible Duplicate

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:56 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Possible Duplicate

On the page for each book there is a "Report quality issue" link. I've used it several times to report duplicates. One time they even deleted both books and had the outsourcers rescan it because neither copy was actually of acceptable quality.

Misha

Gary Petraccaro wrote:
By Anne Lamott, Crooked Little Heart and Crooked Little Hearts. I haven't looked yet, but these may be duplicates.