[bksvol-discuss] Re: Poseidon's Gold

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 12:29:11 -0500

The big problem I see about keeping books for a year, is that the submitter may need those credits for a subscription.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Mayrie ReNae
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 11:26 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Poseidon's Gold

Hi Tracy,

As I am a guilty party, having renewed one of the books that I currently
have checked out for a year, I will tell you why I at least am doing what
I'm doing.

The book that I have checked out needs image descriptions if it is to be
used properly, which I can and am providing.  Unfortunately, because I'm
working and in poor health, I don't get to my volunteering as regularly or
for as large of chunks of time as I'd like.

So, I just hope that folks will be patient with me, and appreciate the book
once I finish with it.

I agree with you, by the way, I've had this book for waaaay too long.
Thanks for the kick in the butt.  In my case, it's warranted.  fifteen
minutes of work three days a week would make a huge difference, and I intend
to give the book that on the weekends, starting this weekend.

I won't presume to speak for anyone else, but I am glad for your reminder
that I personally need to try harder, and that I can indeed do that.

It'll feel great to finish the book that I've been so lovingly creeping my
way through.

Mayrie