[bksvol-discuss] Re: Poseidon's Gold

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 13:18:05 -0400

Will do, Tracy.  I will finish and get it up quickly.  The possible cancer
relapse turned out negative, thank God.  Was not looking forward to more
chemo.  Now my whole demeanor and mental health are better so hoping to read
more.  Besides, it is just too darned hot here to move around much! (smiles)
Again, sorry about the delay.
Reggie