[bksvol-discuss] Poor or fair scans in the Step 1

Perhaps I should know, but is it possible to sort step 1 by quality before
you click on the link to download and are taken to the submitter and the
condition of the scan?
I try to take great care, even when I'm validating an excellent scan, to
make sure I've done everything else I can do so the scan is in the best
shape it should be when I send it up to step 2. I'm fine about rejecting
books that never should have been sent to Bookshare with such poor quality,
but I don't want to spend all my time rejecting books either, so I'd love to
know the quickest way to find the poor and fair quality books. I've got one
now, along with the other 4 I've got to validate.

Ann McCay
AnnMcCay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx