[bksvol-discuss] Re: Plustek OpticBook3600

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:52:47 -0500

I would just  like to jump in and say what on incredible scanner the
OpticBook 3600 is!  I got a used one on eBay and the support from Plustek is
amazing!  Well worth the investment even if you have to buy new.  I have two
decent scanners, but with all the very old and oversized library books I
scan, this makes life infinitely easier, not to mention faster.  I have
gained a ton in productivity and ease of use.  A must have for any serious
scanner, IMHO.  Works beautifully with FineReader Pro.

Take care!

Valerie

Currently scanning Sisters of the Scituate Light

The Family of Earth

Currently proofing:  Angel Pawprints  by Laurel e. Hunt

Imprisoned In The Golden City (Trailblazer Books #8) by Neta & Dave Jackson

Ten Days To Self-Esteem