[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please don't forget to spell check.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 05:51:27 -0500

You're absolutely right, and I learn from most of the posts on this list.

It's very interesting that yesterday there was a question about converting
tables to text. I'd not done that, before, but I filed the information away for
future reference. Well, it came in handy just last night with an unexpected
project. Without your instructions, I wouldn't have known how to do it.

Thank you.

Blessings.

Lynnsky