[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please contact.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:00:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Tomoko.

What kinds of problems are you having,and what edition
of the book are you working on? I can get the 1966
penguin edition and perhaps help. Are there words you
can't figure out or missing pages, or missing
copyright info? Possibly we can answer some questions
without the book.

In the meantime, if it's the 1966 edition you need
heop with, I'll request the book.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/