[bksvol-discuss] Please Release Sopa para el Alma de la Madre

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 01:27:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dearest booksharians:

    If there some kind soul who can release Sopa de Pollo para el Alma de la
Madre. please do so. I've been having problems with my network, now resolved by
a simple reset to factory defaults on my router.
 Wonders me that the thoughest difficulties have simple solutions all along.

Thanks
Dilsia

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/