[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 23:32:35 -0400 (EDT)

Am raiding the school's library, who knows when I will get to fix these up
and submit but...

Picked up three on fund raising something I am horrible at.

One is called

How Tos to Grant Writing.

The Board who Loves to Fund Raise

And

Dispelling Grant writing, make it easy.

I also picked up a few books on animals.

I have

Squirrels of Canada
Deer of the World
The Eagle Plume: Saving the Bald Eagle
The World of the Otter

I also have

Twilight Children
Gulla Myths, stories from the Georgia Coast
The Terhune Ominbus.

Anyway, they shall join the vast pile of books to be edited on the
Braillenote soon.

Believe it or not, but i find doing things with my hands while I am watching
television or listening to a book to be beneficial.  So... smile, the actual
physical scanning isn't at all hard.  it is the editing afterwards that
takes time.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council