[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 12:21:47 -0400

I picked up the below and will be scanning them

Little League confidential : one coach's completely unauthorized tale of
survival
Geist, William.

Voices from S-21 : terror and history in Pol Pot's secret prison
Chandler, David P.

How to start a home-based pet care business
Salzberg, Kathy.

Good-bye my friend : pet cemeteries, memorials, and other ways to remember : a
collection of thoughts, feelings, and resources
Lanci-Altomare, Michele, 1962-

Native American leather & bead crafting
Cox, Patty, 1956-

Making a living in crafts
Clark, Donald A., 1944-

The professional pet sitter : your guide to starting and operating a successful
service
Mangold, Lori.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.