[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 21:31:13 -0500

Hey, you're certainly right about variety. I don't blame you. I couldn't take a steady diet of that style or any style for that matter. I keep a variety of stuff around to read and all that myself. Have a blessed day and keep up the great work. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>