[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 06:30:32 -0600

Those books sound very interesting

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:20 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

Hi everyone,

We we are back and in good form once more. I am planning to scan the following. I have searched for them, but if you know of any of these already in the collection do speak up please, smile.

First kids : the true stories of all the presidents' children McCullough, Noah.

     An Amish year  Ammon, Richard.

Love of labs : the ultimate tribute to Labrador retrievers Berger, Todd R., 1968-

     Betty White in person  White, Betty, 1924-

Never eat anything that moves : good, bad, and very silly advice from kids Bender, Robert.

     If You Lived 100 Years Ago  McGovern, Ann.

     Bear dogs : canines with a mission  Wood, Ted, 1965-

How to live : a search for wisdom from old people (while they are still on this earth) Alford, Henry,

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)