[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 16:29:25 -0400

I picked up the following and plan on scanning them.

The consumer handbook on hearing loss and hearing aids : a bridge to healing Carmen, Richard.

Son of Dark and Stormy
By Scott Rice

Stephanie Pearl-McPhee casts off : the yarn harlot's guide to the land of knitting Pearl-McPhee, Stephanie

The knitting experience. Book 1, The knit stitch : inspiration & instruction Melville, Sally

     Benjamin West and his cat Grimalkin  Henry, Marguerite

The complete idiot's guide to vegetable gardening Bowman, Daria Price.

Raptors of North America : natural history and conservation Snyder, Noel

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)