[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 00:27:18 -0700 (PDT)

chuckle. you must have checked by author. I just checked by title. You let me
know some time ago , but at that time I didn't know the author so I just put
the title, figuring that the author wasn't necessary-- if someone had a book
they wanted to scan they'd check by title. but I see that's a false assumption.
Hwenceforth I'll include both. Thanks, Shelley

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: