[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 00:27:05 EDT

Hi Shelley. If nobody else has already asked you, can I proofread this book
 for you once you get it scanned please? Thanks.
Megan and  Pasta

In a message dated 6/14/2009 1:23:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Since I  didn't see it on the books to be scanned page.

Speaking for Spot How to  be Your Dog's Advocate

By Nancy Kay

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A.,  VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide  Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni  Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the  stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
rather  they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same  can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever
committed. -Gil  Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

To unsubscribe from this list  send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word  'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list
of available  commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322979x1201367215/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)