[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Georgina" <culmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 03:15:44 -0500

Really?  I typed it in, but I only got the Paulson one.  Wierd.
Georgina

I'm not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List