[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:42:24 -0500

Two books from the wishlist and one I want to read.

     High Rhulain  Jacques, Brian.

           Rakkety Tam  Jacques, Brian.

Where did I leave my glasses? : the what, when, and why of normal memory loss Lear, Martha Weinman.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)