[bksvol-discuss] Re: Placing a book order

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith59@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 17:32:10 -0400

Hi all.  And thanks for your feedback.  Guess I should search more
carefully next time!  And using the correct spelling of Lewis would
have helped, too.  <smile>

So I'm not going to place an order right away.  Amber, do you mind
waiting till Broken Dawn comes through BookShare office processing?

I'll just work on what I have and then go back to my bookshelf which
still holds about 30 books I've been meaning to scan any way.

Thanks for keeping me straight and monitoring my spending habbits!

Donna