[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pinochle is the Name of the Game - To Jamie

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 04:18:16 -0700

Hi, Jamie,

Oh, I haven't thought about those Arrow Book Club orders in years.  I
remember going through them every month with my girls.  Arrow used to get a
bit of my money every month.  <Smile>

The Garth Nix books are supposedly quite good.  I have a friend who has read
the entire series to date, and enjoys them very much.  If no one else will
grab them, I'll put them on my March book order.

The same with The Looking Glass Wars.  It's an interesting retelling of the
Alice in Wonderland story.  If no one grabs it, I will do so in March.

Thanks for taking the time to type up that list.  Or perhaps you scanned it,
which would be more logical.  Don't know. <Grin>

  _____