[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pinochle is the Name of the Game - To Jamie

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 08:46:36 -0500

Couldn't you just mark the extended ASCII character, copy it to your clipboard, and then paste it into the search and replace field?

Dave

At 06:49 AM 2/5/2008, you wrote:
Oh, thanks Lora! I could not figure out how to globally replace the diamond symbol with the word diamond. I thought I could do it in word but no matter what I tried, it didn't work. That's the only symbol that scanned correctly so the others all have the club, spade or heart typed in for them (and double checked).

I'm glad you'll enjoy the book. It was a lot of work but knowing that someone will enjoy it makes it worth it.

Now I'm off to bed. Last night was my first night on 3rd shift and I can't figure out if it's breakfast time or dinner time or just forget a meal and go to sleep!

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Rules of Survival by Nancy Werlin

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
<http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-3/1?aid=2202641&pid=1683725&sid=Email012608>Click here for eBay!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.