[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pictures was Re: American Action Fund

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:18:33 -0700 (PDT)

-Reggie, you're certainly right about some sighted
people also having no sense of direction. I'm o.k.,
like you, when I'm somewhere near enough to where I
live to identify north,south, east and west by
thinking of them in relation to my home and its area
(does that make sense), and I'm not too bad elsewhere,
but my younger daughter (sighted) has no sense of
direction and has gone the wrong way several times,
even when, in a rented car, she was using the Onstar
system or whatever the system in the car was called,
to go to a hotel from the airport. She went completely
in the opposite direction.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail