[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pictures on unnumbered pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 00:26:37 -0800 (PST)

When I come across something like that I number the pages and put[blank]page]
or photo or illustration or whatever. I keep the number order going. If there
is are a group of pictures in the middle  that are not numbered, I write pp.
8-12 are photos (for example),  if p. 7 was the last page with text and p. 12
is tthe next one.

It's opossible that Mao's Last Dancer would be an example

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: