[bksvol-discuss] Re: Phil McGraw & son books added to Wish lis

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:07:50 -0400

Hi, Cindy. Unless my mind is playing tricks on me, most of the McGraw
books are already on Bookshare. They're under his full name though,
not Phil. Also, in case it will help this person, Relationship Rescue
is on Web Braille and on NLS on cassette. Actually, all of the McGraw
books are on NLS cassette, but Relationship Rescue is the only one I
can say for sure is on Web Braille. I'm looking at it right now.

--
Monica Willyard