[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pet Peeve - it's a dot and the word and both!

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 19:31:59 -0500

LOL - thanks, Bob!

I can imagine the mess internet explorer would make of the pages if you told it to not intepret cvascading style sheets. shudder

Judy s.

Bob wrote:
That's a neat piece of detective work Judy, almost as good as one of your picture descriptions. <lol>

Actually I don't think it's a bookshare problem as much as it is a jaws or window-eyes problem. After all it's their software that is interpreting this incorrectly. I'm assuming window-eyes interprets the code the same as jaws. I think there is an option in internet explorer to tell it to not interpret cascading style sheets, but heaven only knows what the result would be. (Probably more problems than solutions.)

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: 08/06/09 05:57:00

        Date: 08/06/09 05:57:00