[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pet Peeve

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 17:53:54 -0500

I found another one:
AP* Achievement Placement for European History, something like that.  It is
preparation for the exam.  The authors are separated by the word "and" on a
separate line and spelled out, not the Amphersand.  Go to browse, then
browse new books, and see if it shows up for you.  A dot would normally
translate into a period in computer Braille.

Sue S.