[bksvol-discuss] Re: Permanent link for renewing books

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:49:33 +0000

Hi everyone,

I think you all have really valid questions and comments regarding the
permanent link for renewing books and I'm looking into answers, as I don't know
those answers myself! I'll do some digging and get back to everyone.

Just for my own clarification, can you all explain to me why this link would be
so crucial? I understand (and agree) that it would be really great to be able
to renew books any time, should you be out of town or away from a computer
during the few days you have to renew it, but is there anything else I'm
missing? The more details I have regarding this the better, as it will give me
concrete examples for the engineers regarding importance and priority!

Thanks!

Madeleine