[bksvol-discuss] Re: Permanent link for renewing books

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:11:04 -0400

I think several (maybe 5 or 6) years ago the renewal link was always
there, or at least was there like a week before the book would expire.
I haven't done much proofreading in the past several years but when I
used to do some I know it was there way before the book was to expire.

I wonder why it changed to this new system of keep checking to see if
the renewal link shows up?

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Sewing Circles of Herat by Christina Lamb