[bksvol-discuss] Re: Perfectionists welcome

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:42:24 -0700

Oh, oops, yeah, didn't mean to upload it twice, no that is the
original scan I had done, I didn't see the "Thank You" page the first
time I thought I had submitted it wrong, but I had seen it the second
time, so sorry for the duplicate scan. And you had said that you
didn't mind rescanning Jumanji, right, or wrong?

--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx