[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pennsylvania animals

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 14:58:46 -0800 (PST)

And I see in reading my post that's part of Sue's
answer that I mis-spelled it, even after going to the
dictionary. Between the living room and my computer I
forgot and put in an extra letter. Well, it was not
only late (I like your excuse Shelley) but I have a
bad cold that's stuffing my head.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail