[bksvol-discuss] Re: Part 1, Chapter 1 and Point Size

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 09:49:02 -0500

Sorry, Ann, but your scheme will not work if the chapter has sections, as some books I have scanned do. You have no room to decrease the font size and still make the titles of the sections of the chapter larger than the main text.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>