[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pamela Bortz?

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:07:26 -0400

Hi, Monica, and I do think that's a wonderful idea. I know we've done a lot
of griping on this list about some of her submissions, and for good reason,
since I, too, have tried to validate some of her submissions that were
pretty bad, but when she does improve and does do a good job, I definitely
think she should be encouraged. I've gotten a bit behind in this folder
again, but I do hope you were able to contact her. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info