[bksvol-discuss] Pamela Bortz

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 21:10:34 -0400

Someone on this list has contact with her, I believe. Please let her know that her pressing down books is making her scans come out without lines being broken off more often these days. She still needs to adjust settings to prevent hypen space combinations appearing in words.

Perhaps she can use the paperback settings message we just read as a guide.

By the way, it would be good to put those paperback scanning settings into our hints section. Nice work.

E.