[bksvol-discuss] Paging Tammy

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a Tammy on this list? I know she subitts books but I wasn't sure if
she wanted to balidate since she did the first one.
Thanks

Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Glad the test worked for you, Sue,
but I wish it had confirmed what you wanted instead of confirming what you
didn't want.

  I took that CIS class that had major parts of learning office 2003. I am
still upset that the girl I loaned my book to never gave it back. And then she
took off and moved to TN so I will never get the book back now.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Foul Play - Tori Carrington
If you broke it, lost it, need it cheap or just can't find it anywhere else,
find it at eBay!