[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pagination problem

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 01:19:18 -0700

Hi, Mary. If it looks like there were two Kurzweil pages for every print
page, the other problem could be that the book had columns, and column
identification wasn't on when the book was scanned, and maybe 2-page mode
was. Did you notice this problem as soon as you opened the file or after
you'd done some editing and saved the file? If you noticed it right away, it
doesn't look like it was on your end. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx