[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pagination Comments

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:09:36 -0500

It doesn't matter what page your OCR program tells you that you are on. That does not show up in the final product anyway. Just make sure that if the book claims a page is page 19 or 134 or anything else that you have it numbered that way.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: