[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers and more

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:09:35 -0400

Hi, Chris.
We're not required to put in page numbers but I always do.

I wouldn't add in extra page breaks before a chapter title as that will throw off the page numbers and it's just more work for you anyway.

For the soft page break problem, go into Page Setup. Hit Control Tab which will take you to the paper menu. Then tab over until you get to paper size. Select the option for "Legal" and then tab over to make sure that this will take effect for the "whole document." Hit OK and you're good to go. I've never had to change the height before; switching the size to "Legal" works just fine for me.
HTH
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>