[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers and headers/footers

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 04:42:18 -0400

MessageYour objectives are good. It would also be helpful to have Chapter
titles if they are in the print books. Ideally it would be nice if the book
share books could have the exact content of the print books including chapters,
page numbers etc.
Thank you for your hard work and for the opportunity given to us to read lots
of books.
Smile
Hope