[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers.

  • From: Ali Al-hajamy <aalhajamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 05:28:39 -0400

She sent me a private email an hour ago, and from that I gleaned that it was, in fact, a book she downloaded to proofread. In which case, I would recommend either rejecting it and explaining that the book has no page numbers, or or approaching the submitter for further assistance.

On 22-Mar-12 04:54, Bob W wrote:
Hi Shirley,

If you downloaded the book to read, Ali is correct, it's probably an ebook
and has no pages, and you sent your question to the wrong list, should go to
the bookshare-discussion list..

However, if you downloaded the book to proof, then I think the manual
requires that at least 25% of the page numbers should be present. So, check
with the submitter, if possible, (maybe they sent the wrong file or
something), then reject the book.

Good luck.
Bob