[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers?

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 18:39:01 -0400

Hi Pavi,

This may be redundant, but since I haven't been active over the last
months/year, I just want to make sure I'm handling this right when
validating.

In the past, I have not numbered any pages prior to the first page of the
book.  I then started the first page of the book with whatever numbering the
author used, be it 1, 3, or whatever.  Is this OK, or should I be doing
something different with front matter?

Thanks,

Donna