[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 13:50:25 -0600

Madeleine,

Nothing can be done about this, but I can’t help but wonder how members that
are in book clubs, or students who are told to turn to page 20, for example,
cope with PQ books that have no page numbers. Evidently the converter doesn’t
put them in PQ books. Of course I read BRF files. Maybe they are in DAISY files?

Sue S.