[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 06:39:12 -0700

I keep thinking I should write a word macro that would add page numbers without putting them in headers. But this would work only if I am sure there are no missing pages or no extra pages and the only way to know that is to go through the whole book and if I am going to do that I might as well just type them in as I go along.

Misha

On 4/10/2013 8:24 PM, Em Rose wrote:
John - the only automatic way to add page numbers in word adds them into the header or footer of the page. Like Valerie said, I don't think those work well with the conversion tool. Going to each page and manually typing them in is the only way I know that works.

Em

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 10, 2013, at 10:35 PM, Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Really, Ann? We add ours in manually if they are not already there. We never use them as headers. I thought the tool did not play well with headers and footers ...
Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples <http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples>